just got better’
Phytate is the main storage form of phosphorus in all grains, which represent the basis of most plant-based diets used in animal production.
Axtra® PHY GOLD has been developed with this in mind.
During this webinar, learn what makes
Axtra® PHY GOLD the gold standard of feed phytases:
- Superior performance driven by high activity at low pH: delivering greater cost savings to the poultry and swine feed industry
- Improves sustainability in commercial settings
- Market leading thermostability, even under harsh pelleting conditions
After completing her Animal Science BSc at the University of Nottingham, Rachael joined DuPont as part of the global Innovation team conducting university scale animal trials. For the past 5 years Rachael has worked within the Global Technical Marketing team with a focus on phytase application and combination product selection in swine.
Dr. Arno de Kreij
Arno joined Dupont in 2014 and is based in Dupont’s Singapore office. He is responsible for portfolio management, including new product development and global marketing. Arno holds a PhD in molecular biology from Groningen University and an MBA from INSEAD.
The webinar will last 1 hour and will start on June 18, at 15:00 CEST.
This corresponds to:
- Chicago, US: 08:00
- Mexico, Mexico: 08:00
- London, UK: 14:00
- Johannesburg, South Africa: 15:00
- New Delhi, India: 18:30
- Melbourne, Australia: 23:00