The Food Enzymes division is seeking candidates for the role of Regional Business Director Food Enzymes China to drive the growth of the Food Enzyme Business in China.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high caliber individual to unleash the business potential for enzymes in China whilst working with the world class enzymes development teams in the IB Division and the unique N&H sales and application organisation.
SCOPE OF JOB
The position reports to the Business Unit Director Food Enzymes within the IB division.
The position is the interface between the sBU and the SAFI organization, and ensures that the sales force is fully equipped, knowledge and material wise, to capitalize on business opportunities and accelerate growth. At the same time the regional business director is expected to indentify new business opportunities for food enzymes in existing markets and also in markets not yet covered.
APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience working in the food industry in a value add environment.
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a necessity.
- Preferably a degree in food engineering and marketing or a business degree with sufficient technical background to be able to understand basic enzyme chemistry.
- Excellent business acumen, capability to translate opportunities into solid business cases.
- Capable to influence without having direct authority.
- Willingness to travel.
- Capable of working in a multi cultural environment
Please send you application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you have further questions about the job content please contact Aart Mateboer, Business unit director Food enzymes at +31612343017.
Have your CV/resume and cover letter ready.